Monday 21 May 2012

You just happen to be Mine :)

I wanna be the girl he wraps his arms around my waist and
whispers you look beautiful :)
I love you without knowing how or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly without any complexities or prides. So, I love you because I know no other way that this, where I does not exist, nor you. Then, something happened to my heart and I realize that I love you .

never waste an opportunity to be with the one you love,
because you never know tomorrow could be too late .
I miss you when something really good happens, because you're the one who I want to share it with.
I miss you when something troubling me , because you're the only one who understand me well.
I miss you when I laugh and cry, because I know that you're the one that makes my laughter grow and my tears disappear.
I miss you all the time, but I miss you most when I lie awake at night and think of all the wonderful time we spent for each other for those were some of the best of memorable things in my life .

No comments:

Post a Comment